Price: $817.40 Quick Buy
Price: $1,167.40 Quick Buy
The AquaMAX 160L Vitreous Enamel Electric Storage Hot Water Heater is made for Aussie conditions, suitable for metro and regional areas. AquaMAX inhouse factory testing ensures every new system is built on their exacting standards whether it is installed indoors or outdoors.
Frequently Bought Together
The AquaMAX 160L Vitreous Enamel Electric Storage Hot Water Heater is made for Aussie conditions, suitable for metro and regional areas. AquaMAX inhouse factory
testing ensures every new system is built on their exacting standards whether it is installed indoors or outdoors.
- Model No: 991160
- Electric 160L Delivery
- Vitreous Enamel Tank
- 10 Year Cylinder Warranty
- Dual Inlets & Outlets
- Internal/External Installation
- Max inlet pressure of 1120kPA without ECV and 960kPA with ECV
- Height is 1610mm
- Diameter is 480mm
- Weight (empty) is 59 kg
Weight 59 kg Dimensions 48 × 48 × 161 cm Manufacturer
AquaMAX Vitreous Enamel
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
No. of Bathrooms
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
External installation, Internal Installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.