Dux 25 Litre Proflo Electric Hot Water Heater
Features & Benefits
Easy installation, with water connections on both sides of tank Low maintenance and long service life Full flow pressure to all outlets Can be installed indoors or out Hard-wearing, tough polymer base resists damage and moisture Available in single element and twin element (315L and 400L only) Steel tank features rock-hard Duro-namel® vitreous enamel to maximise tank life and durability 7-year tank warranty,including 1-year full partsand labour*
- Manufacturer Dux
- Model 25W124P
- Type Electric Storage units
- Delivery Capacity 25
- Max Usage Level(No. People) 0-1
- Tank Type Enamel
- Elements 1
- Power (kW)2.4 kW , 3.6 kW
- Tank Warranty 7 Yrs
- Major Service This service should only be carried out by a licensed tradesperson. We recommend your local Dux Service Agent.
In locations where the water has Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) exceeding 600 mg/L, this service is recommended every 3 years.
This service should include the following:
• Replace the PTR Valve.
• Replace the anode.
• Inspect and flush the expansion
control valve (if installed).
• Drain and flush the water heater.
• Inspect the condition of the electrical conduit and the water heater electrical cover. Replace any damaged components.
Replacement parts are available from your local Dux supplier.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.