New compact design is no small thing. The Dux Proflo 50L Electric Range – compact, robust and small enough to fit into most cupboards.
- NEW Proflo 50L boasts a compact 670mm height, making it an easier fit into tight cupboards whilst still delivering 50L of hot water
- Easy to access water connections on both sides of the tank
- Choice of popular element types
- Plug-in models available
- Attractive appliance white finish
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Hard water option available
- Made in a Noritz manufacturing facility
- 7 years tank warranty, 1 year parts and labour*
Features & Benefits
Easy installation, with water connections on both sides of tank Low maintenance and long service life Full flow pressure to all outlets Can be installed indoors or out Hard-wearing, tough polymer base resists damage and moisture Available in single element and twin element (315L and 400L only) Steel tank features rock-hard Duro-namel® vitreous enamel to maximise tank life and durability 7-year tank warranty, including 1-year full parts and labour*
- Manufacturer Dux
- Model 50W124P
- Type Electric
- Delivery Capacity 50
- Max Usage Level(No. People)0-2
- Tank Type Enamel
- Elements 1
- Power (kW)2.4 kW , 3.6 kW
- Tank Warranty 7 Yrs
- Major Service This service should only be carried out by a licensed tradesperson. We recommend your local Dux Service Agent. In locations where the water has Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) exceeding 600 mg/L, this service is recommended every 3 years. This service should include the following: • Replace the PTR Valve. • Replace the anode. • Inspect and flush the expansion control valve (if installed). • Drain and flush the water heater. • Inspect the condition of the electrical conduit and the water heater electrical cover. Replace any damaged components. Replacement parts are available from your local Dux supplier.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.