Price: $833.89 Add to Cart
Price: $1,183.89 Add to Cart
The Rheem 160L Electric Water Heater – Single Element is the perfect electric water heater for smaller families with a big demand for hot water. It delivers maximum performance and reliability, backed by the 12-year cylinder warranty and over 80 years of local manufacturing experience.
Frequently Bought Together
The Rheem 160L Electric Water Heater – Single Element is the perfect electric water heater for smaller families with a big demand for hot water. It delivers maximum performance and reliability, backed by the 12 year cylinder warranty and over 80 years of local manufacturing experience.
- Model No.: 491160
- Feature dual handed inlet and outlet fittings
- Exclusive Rheem Ultranamel ® Class Y enamel protects the cylinder with a tough, durable coating.
- Money savings — designed for off-peak rates
- Mains pressure — for hot water out of multiple taps at the same time
- 12-year cylinder warranty
- Hot water delivery is 160L
- Maximum water pressure of 960 kPA without ECV and 1120 kPA with ECV
- Height is 1610mm
- Diameter is 480mm
- Approximate packaged weight is 56kg
Weight 56 kg Dimensions 48 × 48 × 161 cm Manufacturer
Rheem Electric Storage Water Heater
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Element Power (kW)
1.8 kW, 2.4 kW, 3.6 kW
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.