Price: $1,125.40 Quick Buy
Price: $1,475.40 Quick Buy
Suitable for outdoor installations, the Rheem 340SS has a 340L first hour capacity and is significantly lighter than traditional enamelled steel cylinder water heaters, for easier installation. With no anode required it can also reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
Frequently Bought Together
Suitable for outdoor installations, the Rheem 340SS has a 340L first-hour capacity and is significantly lighter than traditional enamelled steel cylinder water heaters, for easier installation. With no anode required it can also reduce ongoing maintenance costs.a
- Model No: 8A0340
- 5 Star energy efficiency
- Stainless Steel Cylinder
- 185L/hour hot water recovery2 – enough for large families
- 340L first hour hot water capacity
- Mains pressure – to service multiple hot water demands at once
- Significantly lighter than comparable enamelled steel cylinder water heaters, for easier installation
- No anode – saves ongoing maintenance costs
- Natural gas consumption of 40 MJ/h
- Australian Made
- 12 Year cylinder warranty
- Storage capacity is 155L
- Recovery Rate at 45°C Rise is 185L/hour
- First-hour capacity is 340L
- Maximum water pressure of 960 kPA without ECV and 1120 kPA with ECV
- Height is 1635mm
- Width is 520mm
- Depth is 610mm
- Approximate weight when empty is 65kg
Weight 65 kg Dimensions 52 × 52 × 163.5 cm Manufacturer
Rheem 5 Star Gas Water Heater
Gas Storage Unit
Gas Fuel Type
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- This water heater is only intended to be operated by persons who have the experience or the knowledge and the capabilities to do so.
- This water heater is not intended to be operated by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities i.e. the infirm, or by children.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not interfere with the water heater.
- This water heater might be supplied with a thermostat, an over-temperature cut-out, a thermocouple and a combination temperature-pressure relief valve. These devices must not be tampered with or removed. The water heater must not be operated unless each of these devices is fitted and is in working order.
- Do not modify this water heater. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not spray aerosols in the vicinity of this water heater while it is in operation. Propellants and gases in many aerosol sprays contain hydrocarbons which are flammable. Gases from aerosol sprays may also become corrosive when drawn into a flame. Do not use or store flammable materials in or near this water heater.
- Flammable liquids (such as petrol), combustible materials (such as newspapers) and similar articles must be kept well away from the water heater and the flue terminal.
- Do not store swimming pool chemicals, household cleaners, etc., near the water heater.
- Do not place articles on or against this water heater, or in contact with the flue terminal for gas water heaters. Ensure the flue terminal is not obstructed in any way at any time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.