Price: $722.08 Add to Cart
Price: $1,072.08 Add to Cart
The Rheem 80L has a compact design in commercial grade enamel. Its cylinder has been redesigned to withstand effects of high pressure and temperature. It is suitable for off-peak overnight tariffs, for lower running costs.
Frequently Bought Together
The Rheem 80L has a compact design in commercial grade enamel. Its cylinder has been redesigned to withstand effects of high pressure and temperature. It is suitable for off peak overnight tariffs, for lower running costs.
- Model No.: 491080
- Exclusive Rheem Ultranamel® Class Y enamel protects the cylinder with a tough, durable coating.
- Feature dual handed inlet and outlet fittings — for easy installation.
- Dual handed connections
- Mains pressure — so you can run the tap and the dishwasher at the same time.
- Hot water delivery is 80L
- Height is 945 mm
- Diameter is 480mm
- Approximate package weight is 35kg
Weight 35 kg Dimensions 48 × 48 × 94.5 cm Manufacturer
Rheem Electric Storage Water Heater
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Element Power (kW)
1.8 kW, 3.6 kW
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.