Price: $3,981.83 Quick Buy
Price: $4,881.83 Quick Buy
Go solar with the Rheem Loline® 325L solar hot water heater. It’s designed for warmer climates and areas with good water quality. If you need an emergency replacement, you can run this water heater on its electric boost until your collectors are installed.
Frequently Bought Together
The Rheem Loline® 325L solar hot water heater fits right into places with warmer climates and areas with good water quality. If you need an emergency replacement, you can run this water heater on its electric boost until your collectors are installed.
- Model No.: 511325
- Visual Appeal – split systems only require slimline collectors to be mounted on the roof and feature a ground-mounted tank. This reduces the structural load on your roof and looks better too.
- Energy Efficient – cuts energy use by up to 65%
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Full Mains Pressure for multiple outlets simultaneously
- Incorporates automatic electronic controls
- Electric element boost of 175L to provide hot water in any weather condition
- Range of collector options to suit different climate zones.
- With 5-year cylinder warranty
- Can provide up to 4 people with 2 solar collectors
- Height is 1640mm
- Width is 640mm
- Depth is 680mm
- Weight when empty inclusive of solar connectors is 78 kg
Weight 78 kg Dimensions 68 × 64 × 164 cm Manufacturer
Solar Flat Panel
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Other similar options
- Thermann 315L Electric-Boosted Solar Hot Water System
- Thermann 400L Electric-Boosted Solar Hot Water System