Price: $1,080.37 Add to Cart
Price: $1,365.37 Add to Cart
The Rheem Stellar® 250L Stainless Steel Electric Water Heater – Single Element is the perfect electric water heater for small to medium-sized families with a big demand for hot water. It offers purity and durability, it can help save money in the long rRun with its superior energy efficiency. It can resist corrosion longer than conventional vitreous enamel cylinders.
Frequently Bought Together
The Rheem Stellar® 250L Stainless Steel Electric Water Heater – Single Element is the perfect electric water heater for small to medium-sized families with a big demand for hot water. It offers purity and durability, it can help save money in the long run with its superior energy efficiency. It can resist corrosion longer than conventional vitreous enamel cylinders.
- Model No.: 4A1250
- Dual handed cold water connections, a hot water connection at the top of the water heater.
- Stainless steel cylinder and water fittings
- No anode — saves on maintenance and service costs
- Mains pressure — so you can run the tap and the dishwasher at the same time.
- Money-saving — designed for off-peak energy rates.
- Up to 18% better than MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standards)
- Hot Water Delivery is 250L
- Tank capacity is 270L
- Maximum water pressure of 680 kPA without ECV and 800 kPA with ECV
- Height is 1440mm
- Diameter is 625mm
- Weight when empty is 45kg
Weight 45 kg Dimensions 62.5 × 62.5 × 144 cm Manufacturer
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Rheem Stellar 250L Electric Hot Water – Twin Element
- Rinnai Hotflo 250L Electric Hot Water – Single Element