Price: Quick Buy
Price: Quick Buy
The Rinnai 135 Litre Natural Gas HotFlo Gas Hot Water System is a medium capacity gas storage that delivers hot water to multiple outlets without loss of pressure. It has the ability to deliver up to 209 litres in the first hour, so you’ll always have plenty of hot water on hand.
Frequently Bought Together
135 Litres: For all your hot water needs.
The Rinnai 135 Litre Natural Gas HotFlo Hot Water System is a medium capacity gas storage that delivers hot water to multiple outlets without loss of pressure. It has the ability to deliver up to 209 litres in the first hour, so you’ll always have plenty of hot water on hand.
- Model No.: GHF4135-NG
- Natural Gas fuelled gas hot water system
- 4.7-star energy rating
- Vitreous Enamel lined steel tank adds durability for a longer life
- Inbuilt anode protection extends the life of the tank
- Pressure temperature relief valve
- Thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off for added peace of mind
- Recovery Rate @ 45 degrees C rise is 74 L/hr
- Dimensions: 508mm x 420mm x 157 mm
- Weight when empty is 68kg
Weight 68 kg Dimensions 50.8 × 42 × 157.9 cm Manufacturer
Gas Storage Unit
Gas Fuel Type
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- This water heater is only intended to be operated by persons who have the experience or the knowledge and the capabilities to do so.
- This water heater is not intended to be operated by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities i.e. the infirm, or by children.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not interfere with the water heater.
- This water heater might be supplied with a thermostat, an over-temperature cut-out, a thermocouple and a combination temperature-pressure relief valve. These devices must not be tampered with or removed. The water heater must not be operated unless each of these devices is fitted and is in working order.
- Do not modify this water heater. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not spray aerosols in the vicinity of this water heater while it is in operation. Propellants and gases in many aerosol sprays contain hydrocarbons which are flammable. Gases from aerosol sprays may also become corrosive when drawn into a flame. Do not use or store flammable materials in or near this water heater.
- Flammable liquids (such as petrol), combustible materials (such as newspapers) and similar articles must be kept well away from the water heater and the flue terminal.
- Do not store swimming pool chemicals, household cleaners, etc., near the water heater.
- Do not place articles on or against this water heater, or in contact with the flue terminal for gas water heaters. Ensure the flue terminal is not obstructed in any way at any time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.