Price: $645.60 Add to Cart
Price: $995.60 Add to Cart
Rinnai Hotflo 80L Electric Storage has the most effective and energy-efficient medium electric storage systems to meet your household’s hot water demands.
Frequently Bought Together
80 litres: Keeps you in hot water all year round.
Rinnai has the most effective and energy-efficient medium electric storage systems to meet your household’s hot water demands.
- Model No.: 80L EHF
- Flexible installation options
- Perfect for medium-sized families
- 10-year cylinder warranty
- Vitreous Enamel lined steel tank for added durability
- Inbuilt anode protection extends the life of the tank
- Dual handed allows increased flexibility during installation
- Pressure temperature relief valve included
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Thermostatically controlled with safety temperature shut off for added peace of mind
- Tank Diameter is 515 mm
- Height is 900mm
- Weight Empty is 43kg
Weight 43 kg Dimensions 51.5 × 51.5 × 90 cm Manufacturer
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Element Power (kW)
1.8 kW, 2.4 kW, 3.6 kW
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
External installation, Internal Installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.