Price: $1,506.00 Add to Cart
Price: $1,806.00 Add to Cart
Rinnai Infinity 26L Touch Continuous Flow hot water heater is Australia’s favourite continuous flow hot water system with a touch of genius. It incorporates into a unique wireless temperature control – perfect for 1-2 bathroom homes (1-3 in warmer climates). Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai Infinity 26 Touch is ready to be easily installed and enjoyed.
Rinnai Infinity 26L Touch Continuous Flow hot water heater is Australia’s favourite continuous flow hot water system with a touch of genius. It incorporates into a unique wireless temperature control – perfect for 1-2 bathroom homes (1-3 in warmer climates). Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai Infinity 26 Touch is ready to be easily installed and enjoyed. With convenience right at your fingertips, the unit only consumes power when a tap set to your desired temperature (via the wireless control) is turned on. Not to mention you will also see reduced running household costs. Designed to withstand tough Australian conditions, the slimline unit not only saves you precious outdoor space but offers precise temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
- Incorporates Rinnai’s Unique Wireless Temperature Control
- Colour: Champagne Pearl
- 6.0 Star equivalent energy rating
- Status operation monitor
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing built to last
- Precise wireless temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- Height is 571 mm
- Width is 356 mm
- Depth is 202mm
- Available in Champagne Pearl colour only
- Gas rate is 199 MJ/h
- Maximum water pressure is 1000kPA
- Weight is 15.5kg
Weight 15.5 kg Dimensions 20.2 × 35.6 × 57.1 cm Manufacturer
Rinnai Infinity Series
Continuous Flow Gas Unit
Gas Fuel Type
No. of Bathrooms
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Heat Exchanger Warranty
External installation, Internal Installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- Thermann 50 degree units are to be installed with an HPS tempering valve, not the standard tempering valves.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Extended Heat Exchanger Warranty
Extended Heat Exchanger Warranty
For domestic usage, Rinnai provides a standard 12-year Heat Exchanger warranty on all Rinnai Infinity Continuous Flow Hot Water systems plus an optional 13 years extended Heat Exchanger warranty and a standard 10-year Heat Exchanger warranty on all Rinnai Builders plus an optional 10 years extended Heat Exchanger warranty. These are all subject to Rinnai’s terms and conditions.
Check out the warranty booklet in rinnai.com.au for full terms and conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Rinnai Infinity 26L Touch LPG Continuous Flow 50°
- Rinnai Infinity 26L Continuous Flow
NG Hot Water 50°(10yrs Warranty)
- Rinnai Infinity 26L Touch Nat Gas
Continuous Flow 60°(10yrs Warranty)
- Rinnai Infinity 26L Touch LPG Continuous Flow 60°