Price: $1,057.17 Quick Buy
Price: $1,407.17 Quick Buy
Perfect for single bathroom homes, the Rinnai Infinity 16 Continuous Flow Hot Water System LPG 50 degrees ensures you never run out of hot water again. Unparalleled in performance, the unit only heats the water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs.
Perfect for single bathroom homes, the Rinnai Infinity 16 Continuous Flow Hot Water System LPG 50 degrees ensures you never run out of hot water again. Unparalleled in performance, the unit only heats the water when you turn a tap on, conserving energy and reducing household running costs. Coupled with an impressive 6-star energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 16 is the most energy-efficient 16L continuous flow hot water system on the Australian market. Designed for easy domestic commissioning and installation, the slimline unit withstands tough Australian conditions and saves precious outdoor space. The Rinnai Infinity 16 also comes equipped with a host of features including built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
- Model No.: INF16-LPG50
- Max Thermostat Setting is 50 degrees
- 6.2 Star equivalent energy rating
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Status operation monitor
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- Maximum water pressure is 1000kPA
- Height is 571mm
- Width is 356mm
- Depth is 202mm
- Colour: white
- Gas rate is 124 MJ/h
- Weight is 13.5kg
Weight 13.5 kg Dimensions 20.2 × 35.6 × 57.1 cm Manufacturer
Rinnai Infinity Series
Continuous Flow Gas Unit
Gas Fuel Type
No. of Bathrooms
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Heat Exchanger Warranty
External installation, Internal Installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- Thermann 50 degree units are to be installed with an HPS tempering valve, not the standard tempering valves.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Rinnai Infinity 16L Natural Gas Continuous Flow 50°
- Thermann 6 Star 16L Natural Gas Continuous Flow 50°
- Rinnai Infinity 16L Natural Gas Continuous Flow 60°