Price: $1,202.62 Add to Cart
Price: $1,552.62 Add to Cart
Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai 20 Continuous Flow Natural Gas 60 degrees lets you enjoy the luxury of hot water that never runs out. Ideal for one bathroom homes (up to two in warmer climates), the unit only heats water as needed, meaning you get a continuous supply of hot water without bill shock.
Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai 20 Continuous Flow Natural Gas 60 degrees lets you enjoy the luxury of hot water that never runs out. Ideal for one bathroom homes (up to two in warmer climates), the unit only heats water as needed, meaning you get a continuous supply of hot water without bill shock. With an impressive 6-star energy rating, the Rinnai Infinity 20 is the most energy-efficient 20L continuous flow gas hot water system on the market. Engineered to withstand tough Australian conditions, the slimline unit not only saves on space but comes equipped with a built-in temperature control display, enhanced safety monitoring and puretemp™ stability control.
- Model No.: INF20-NG60
- 6.1-star rating
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- Height is 571 mm
- Width is 356 mm
- Depth is 202mm
- Colour in white
- Weight is 14.5kg
- Status operation monitor
- Gas rate is 156 MJ/h
- Maximum water pressure is 1000kPA
Weight 14.5 kg Dimensions 20.52 × 35.6 × 57.1 cm Manufacturer
Rinnai Infinity Series
Continuous Flow Gas Unit
Gas Fuel Type
No. of Bathrooms
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Heat Exchanger Warranty
External installation, Internal Installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- Thermann 50 degree units are to be installed with an HPS tempering valve, not the standard tempering valves.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Rinnai Infinity 20L LPG Continuous Flow 50°
- Thermann 6 Star 20L Natural Gas
Continuous Flow 50° (12yrs Warranty)
- Rinnai Infinity 20L LPG Continuous Flow 60°
- Rinnai Infinity 20L Natural Gas Continuous Flow 50°