Price: $1,166.03 Add to Cart
Price: $1,516.03 Add to Cart
Rinnai Infinity 26 LPG in 50 degrees in Australia’s favourite instant hot water heater. Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai Infinity 26 is Australia’s favourite continuous flow hot water system suiting 1-2 bathroom homes (1-3 in warmer climates).
Unparalleled in performance, the Rinnai Infinity 26 is Australia’s favourite continuous flow hot water system suiting 1-2 bathroom homes (1-3 in warmer climates).
Enjoy superior comfort with reduced running costs, as no energy is consumed by the unit until you turn a tap on. With an impressive 6-star energy rating, the Rinnai 26 is the most energy-efficient 26L continuous flow hot water system on the market. Designed to withstand tough Australian conditions, the slimline unit not only saves you precious outdoor space but offers precise temperature control display, enhanced safety monitor and puretemp™ stability control.
- Model No.: INF26-LPG50
- 6.1 Star equivalent energy rating
- Status operation monitor
- Quality Japanese design and manufacturing
- A natural gas-fuelled continuous hot water system
- Precise temperature control for safety and convenience
- Compact design allows installation flexibility
- Suitable for higher ambient water temperatures
- Compatible with low flow rated shower fixtures (3 Star – 7.0 to 9.0 l/min)
- Height is 571 mm
- Width is 356 mm
- Depth is 202mm
- Colour in white
- Maximum water pressure is 1000kPA
- Weight is 15.5kg
Weight 15.5 kg Dimensions 20.2 × 35.6 × 57.1 cm Manufacturer
Rinnai Infinity Series
Continuous Flow Gas Unit
Gas Fuel Type
No. of Bathrooms
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Heat Exchanger Warranty
External installation, Internal Installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- Thermann 50 degree units are to be installed with an HPS tempering valve, not the standard tempering valves.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Extended Heat Exchanger Warranty
Extended Heat Exchanger Warranty
For domestic usage, Rinnai provides a standard 12-year Heat Exchanger warranty on all Rinnai Infinity Continuous Flow Hot Water systems plus an optional 13 years extended Heat Exchanger warranty and a standard 10-year Heat Exchanger warranty on all Rinnai Builders plus an optional 10 years extended Heat Exchanger warranty. These are all subject to Rinnai’s terms and conditions.
Check out the warranty booklet in rinnai.com.au for full terms and conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Rinnai Infinity 26L Continuous Flow NG Hot Water 50°(10yrs Warranty)
- Thermann C7 26L Natural Gas Continuous Flow 50°(12yrs Warranty)
- Rinnai Infinity 26L Touch LPG Continuous Flow 50°(10yrs Warranty)