Price: $4,731.15 Add to Cart
Price: $5,731.15 Add to Cart
Rinnai Prestige 330L close-coupled solar hot water system uses the thermo-syphoning principle (i.e. hot water rises because it is less dense) to circulate the water through the collectors and then to the storage cylinder without the need to consume energy. This solar system has to be roof-mounted.
Frequently Bought Together
Rinnai Prestige 330L close-coupled solar hot water system uses thermo-syphoning principle (i.e. hot water rises because it is less dense), to circulate the water through the collectors and then to the storage cylinder without the need to consume energy. This solar system requires a roof installation.
- Model No: System K
- Low heat loss due to greater insulation
- Australian-made stainless steel tank with 330-litre capacity storage
- Wide range of Colorbond® colours available to match your roof.
- Standard colours: Silver Prestige and Platinum
- Other colours: Grey, Dune®, Manor Red®, Monument®, Pale Eucalypt®, Jasper®, Woodland Grey®, and Surf Mist®.
Note: Please contact Hot Water 2Day for the colour availability in your area
- 3.6kW electric booster providing additional 180L capacity
- Excelsior collectors offering European technology absorb the maximum available solar energy
- Requires no sacrificial anode, which saves on maintenance costs
- Suitable for high wind areas to classification region D in accordance with AS/NZS1170.2:2011 using our additional cyclone frame
- Services an average of 6 users on normal usage, and 4 users on high usage
- Provides hot water to 3 or more bedrooms
- Warranty is 10 years on the tanks and 7 years on the collectors
No. of Bathrooms
Element Power (kW)
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Other similar options
- Thermann 315L Electric-Boosted Solar Hot Water System
- Rinnai Sunmaster 330L CC Solar Hot Water System 3.6 kW