Price: $753.94 Add to Cart
Price: $1,103.94 Add to Cart
The Thermann 6 star 16L energy-efficient Gas Continuous Flow has a nominal gas consumption of 125 MJ/h at 50 degrees temperature setting, under a 12-year warranty. It comes with optional universal controllers for you to have precise control of your hot water temperature settings.
The Thermann 6 star 16L energy-efficient Gas Continuous Flow has a nominal gas consumption of 125 MJ/h with a maximum thermostat setting of 50 degrees under a 12-year warranty. It comes with optional universal controllers for you to have precise control of your hot water temperature settings.
- Model No.: 9505070
- Natural gas-fuelled gas hot water heater
- Maximum thermostat settings at 50 degrees
- 6.3-star energy efficiency rating
- Australian Gas Association (AGA) approved
- Japanese technology and manufacture
- Capacity at 25°C rise is 16L/min
- Capacity at 40°C rise is 10L/min
- Manifolding ability: allows 2 (26L) units to be connected for heavy-use applications
- Has a single intelligent PCB with surge and electromagnetic protection for reliability
- A separate entry point for the power cable and remote controller cables
- A small number of internal components for faster servicing
- Dimensions (DxWxH mm) 200 x 350 x 520
- Dry weight is 15 kg
Weight 15 kg Dimensions 20 × 35 × 52 cm Manufacturer
Thermann 6 Star Continuous Flow
Continuous Flow Gas Unit
Gas Fuel Type
No. of Bathrooms
Gas Consumption (MJ/h)
Heat Exchanger Warranty
Not for commercial use, External installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- Thermann 50 degree units are to be installed with an HPS tempering valve, not the standard tempering valves.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Rinnai Infinity 16L LPG Continuous Flow 50°
- Thermann 6 Star 16L Natural Gas
Continuous Flow 60° (12yrs Warranty)