Price: $1,145.80 Quick Buy
Price: $1,495.80 Quick Buy
The Thermann 250L Large Electric Storage Twin Element consists of an Australian made tank that is quick and easy to install. It comes enveloped with commercial-grade enamel and equipped with a thicker anode.
Frequently Bought Together
The Thermann 250L Large Electric Storage consists of an Australian made tank that is quick and easy to install. It comes enveloped with commercial-grade enamel and equipped with a thicker anode.
- Model No: 1006826
- Identical electrical footprint for easy changeover
- Dual Handed water connections
- Manufactured using state of the art machinery
- Hard water element options are also available
- Element Size of 3.6kW with a recovery rate of 62L/h @ 50°C rise
- Max inlet pressure of 800kPA without ECV and 650kPA with ECV
- Relief valve pressure at 1000kPA
- First-hour capacity of 250L
- Storage capacity of 259L
- Total height is 1445mm
- Total diameter is 615mm
- Net weight when is empty is 72kg
Weight 72 kg Dimensions 61.5 × 61.5 × 144.5 cm Manufacturer
Thermann Large Electric Storage
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Element Power (kW)
2 x 3.6 kW
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Not for commercial use, External installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Other similar options
- Rinnai Hotflo 250L Electric Hot Water – Twin Element