Price: $1,263.50 Add to Cart
Price: $1,613.50 Add to Cart
The Thermann 315L Large Electric Storage Twin Element consists of an Australian made tank that is quick and easy to install. It comes enveloped with commercial-grade enamel and equipped with a thicker anode.
Frequently Bought Together
The Thermann 315L Large Electric Storage consists of an Australian made tank that is quick and easy to install. It comes enveloped with commercial-grade enamel and equipped with a thicker anode.
- Model No: 1006826
- Identical electrical footprint for easy changeover
- Dual Handed water connections
- Manufactured using state of the art machinery
- Hard water element options are also available
- Element Size of 3.6kW with a recovery rate of 62L/h @ 50°C rise
- Max inlet pressure of 800kPA without ECV and 650kPA with ECV
- Relief valve pressure at 1000kPA
- First-hour capacity of 315L
- Storage capacity of 321L
- Total height is 1765mm
- Total diameter is 615mm
- Net weight when is empty is 92kg
Weight 92 kg Dimensions 61.5 × 61.5 × 176.5 cm Manufacturer
Thermann Large Electric Storage
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Element Power (kW)
2 x 3.6 kW
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Not for commercial use, External installation
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other similar options
- Dux Proflo 315L Electric Hot Water – Single Element
- Rinnai Hotflo 315L Electric Hot Water – Single Element