Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Tempering Valve for all gas and electric storage water heaters
- High-performance Tempering Valve for all solar and heat pumps
- Duo Valve for all units except instant gas
- Pressure Limiting Valve for all units except instant gas
- Cold Water Expansion Valve for all units installed in QLD and SA
- Slab or Plinth for all water heaters to sit on
Yes, we can take away your old system to the recyclers for $55.
QLD and SA customers will require a certificate of compliance – we can provide this for $60.
QLD customers require an electrical connection for all electric storage units – we can provide this for $160.
- Gas and water pipe sizing nearly always needs to be upgraded and often this isn’t easy or feasible.
- On every occassion, you will require a new power circuit to be run for the instant unit as it is ignited by electric starters, whereas a standard gas storage unit doesn’t require power.
Please contact us by phone or email if you would like to discuss your purchase further.