Price: $841.46 Add to Cart
Price: $1,191.46 Add to Cart
If you’re looking to replace an existing electric storage water heater, Proflo is an ideal solution – available in a variety of tank sizes for homes of all sizes and delivering full mains pressure.
Frequently Bought Together
Proflo 125L is an ideal replacement for your existing hot water heater. It can easily be installed with water connections on both sides of the tank. It comes with screwless tank lids that exude cleaner appearance and offer safety.
- Model No: 125T1
- 125L Proflo water heaters now boast a larger anode to increase tank life
- Hard-wearing, tough polymer base resists damage and moisture
- Features durable Y class commercial grade enamel
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Can be installed indoors or out
- Hard water option available
- Made in Australia
- 10 years tank warranty
- Height is 1090mm
- Diameter is 530mm
- Storage Capacity is 130L
- Hot water delivery is 125L
- Net weight is 54kg
Weight 54 kg Dimensions 53 × 53 × 109 cm Manufacturer
Electric Storage Unit
No. of Elements
Element Power (kW)
1.8 kW, 3.6 kW
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
Supply & Install Cost
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.