Price: $4,750.12 Add to Cart
Price: $5,950.12 Add to Cart
Do your bit for the planet and save energy at the same time! Go solar with the Rheem Loline® 270L solar hot water heater. It’s designed for warmer climates and areas with good water quality. If you need an emergency replacement, you can run this water heater on its electric boost until your collectors are installed.
Frequently Bought Together
Go solar with the Rheem Loline® 270L solar hot water heater. Rheem has designed this model for warmer climates and areas with good water quality. If you need an emergency replacement, you can run this water heater on its electric boost until your collectors are installed.
- Model No.: 511271
- Equipped with 2 solar collectors that can provide hot water up to 3 people
- Visual Appeal – split systems only require slimline collectors to be mounted on the roof and feature a ground-mounted tank. This reduces the structural load on your roof and looks better too.
- Energy Efficient – cuts energy use by up to 65%
- Full Mains Pressure for multiple outlets simultaneously
- Incorporates automatic electronic controls
- Electric element boost of up to 140L to provide hot water in any weather condition
- Height is 1395mm
- Width is 640mm
- Depth is 680 mm
- Weight when empty inclusive of solar collectors is 78kg
- With 5 Year Cylinder warranty
Weight 78 kg Dimensions 68 × 64 × 139.5 cm Manufacturer
Tank Storage Capacity First Hour Capacity
Tank or Cylinder Warranty
Supply & Deliver Price, Supply & Install Price
- The appliance may be used by children over 8 years of age and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or a lack of experience and expertise, provided that they are supervised or they have been instructed on how to use the appliance safely and have understood the potential risks.
- Children must never play with the appliance. Children must never clean the appliance or perform user maintenance unless they are supervised.
- DO NOT DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFY. Do not disassemble or modify the units as this may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Always use a licensed plumber for installation, relocation, repair or connection to solar units.
- Do not place any flammable items on, near, or around the unit, as this can cause fire or an explosion to occur.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause an electric shock.
- Do not turn off the remote controller or change the water temperature while someone is bathing or washing. That may result in scalds or burns.
Other similar options
- Rheem Premier Loline 270L
Solar Hot Water System (Frost Protected)
- Thermann 250L Electric-Boosted Solar Hot Water System
- Thermann 315L Electric-Boosted Solar Hot Water System
- Thermann 400L Electric-Boosted Solar Hot Water System